It is my desire to have this blog be a place of civilized discussion. By all means, disagree with me and each other in the Comments section. However, please be respectful of each other as well. People should feel free to state their opinion here without the fear of ridicule that exists enough in our real world.
I welcome the religious to comment on this site.
I am instituting a few rules:
1. Be civil towards each other.
2. Avoid insulting other commenters. By all means, feel free to disagree with each other and argue, but keep the personal attacks out of it.
3. Please note that disagreeing with or disparaging one’s point of view is NOT the same as a personal attack. Not all opinions are worthy of respect, but I believe each person who reads/comments here is worth respect.
4. The only comments that I block are spam. If you violate the above comments, your comment will remain on the blog. So too, will my admonishment and notice of future blocked comments.
5. If you are leaving comments that are rude and/or whose sole purpose is to attack another commenter, I am going to chime in and ask you to refrain from such behavior. Yes, I realize this is subjective on my part…but it is my blog.
6. If you continue, you will be blocked from leaving future comments on that particular blog thread. If you are blocked three times, the block will remain permanent.
7. The above comment policy applies only to commenters and not to public figures, policies, etc.
It should not be that hard to be nice to each other while having disagreements.
If you are having trouble commenting, it may be your browser. I use Intense Debate to handle my comments. It appears as though they have a bug that interferes with comments from Windows Explorer that limits it to a certain number of characters. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Thanks for reading.